Cenote Chac Mool offers divers the possibility to do a beautiful circuit that will take you somewhere only divers can go.
Cenote Chac Mool is located only 20 minutes away from Playa del Carmen, in Puerto Aventuras.
You will enter from the little entrance, Cenote little brother. The maximum depth is 14m/50 feet, and it requires a few depth changes along with the dive.
You will pass the halocline several times during the dive and observe beautiful speleothems while swimming around an air dome.
- Certification needed: OW Diver
- Difficulty: Medium
- Entry fee: 250$ Pesos
- Access to the water: short walk from the parking lot and Stone steps to both Little Brother and Chac Mool
- Max depth: 15m/50f
- Infrastructure: Bathroom – Changing room – Snack bar
- Combine with: Kukulkan – El Eden – Taj Ma Ha
- Features: light, fossils, halocline, stalactites, air dome